sustantivo[mass noun] • archaic
- 1The action of inferring or drawing a conclusion.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To the extent that our private views are doing the work - to the extent that the engine of illation is something locked up (at least for the moment) inside, there is a risk of unproductive disagreement.
- 1.1 [count noun] An inference.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Manning said as head of the National Security Council he felt ‘constrained to not answer the question from the reporter,’ but his illation was already indelibly established.
mid 16th century: from Latin illatio(n-), from illat- 'brought in', from the verb inferre (see infer).
Más definiciones de illationDefinición de illation en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.