Definición de illumine en inglés:
1 [with object] literary Light up; brighten: he moved her lamp so that her face was illumined
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Its pathway is illumined by the reflected light from the rose window - shards of blue, scarlet, pale gold that shimmer.
- From my peripheral vision, through the glass windshield, a vast spread of city lights illumining the black night sky over us for miles came into view.
- Everywhere is pure, light illumines the ten directions, and the ten thousand dharmas [things] are one as is.
2Enlighten (someone) spiritually or intellectually.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- God continually illumines us, both dwelling upon us and dwelling among us.
- He was surrounded by people who had many powerful ideas and who illumined him to the point where they could wind him up and then he could do his special stuff.
- He lives, illumining us with the eternal life that he is.
Palabras que riman con illuminecatechumen, lumen
Definición de illumine en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda