- A person who performs tricks that deceive the eye; a magician: [as modifier]: illusionist techniquesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Yes, the communists are presented as magicians and illusionists, but they are also ‘people whose hold on reality was absolute’.
- A free festival circus will be in the park where acrobats, clowns, fire eaters, illusionists, jugglers and stilt walkers will entertain the crowds.
- Headed up by choreographer Moses Pendleton, this troupe of dancing illusionists and contortionists have been known to mesmerize.
Más definiciones de illusionistDefinición de illusionist en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.