- A mineral consisting of a basic silicate of calcium and iron, typically occurring as black prisms.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are exceptions, such as German manganite, some Bolivian and Chinese cassiterite, Russian ilvaite, Brazilian and Namibian schorl, Panasqueira ferberite, and rutile, especially that from Graves Mountain, Georgia.
- As the first snowflakes of the season were falling, I bought a nice thumbnail of ilvaite on hedenbergite for only $10!
- Several smaller ilvaite crystals and some associated quartz crystals fill out the rest of this wonderful display piece.
early 19th century: from Latin Ilva 'Elba' + -ite1.
Más definiciones de ilvaiteDefinición de ilvaite en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.