- The olives, having done pretty well last year, have shed all their immature fruit.
- In that eggplant does not experience a marked ripening stage like tomato and pepper, immature and mature fruit were compared.
- I discovered three of them eating the immature fruits in the tree's spreading crown.
- Then again I did ask for it I called someone an emotionally immature moron.
- Callie knew she was acting a little immature, but she didn't care.
- He is annoying and a bit immature for his age, but that's okay.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The youth definitely handled the situation rather immaturely, i.e: turning into a mob, but I think the city should have anticipated this mass influx of drunken youth, and maybe given them something to do.
- Some of us act maturely and some act immaturely.
- After not inconsiderable troubles in my life I was thinking excitedly if immaturely that this was a bit of a milestone - something to celebrate.
Mid 16th century (in the sense 'premature', referring to death): from Latin immaturus 'untimely, unripe', from in- 'not' + maturus 'ripe' (see mature).
Palabras que riman con immatureabjure, adjure, allure, amour, assure, Bahawalpur, boor, Borobudur, Cavour, coiffure, conjure, couture, cure, dastur, de nos jours, doublure, dour, embouchure, endure, ensure, enure, gravure, immure, impure, inure, Jaipur, Koh-i-noor, Kultur, liqueur, lure, manure, moor, Moore, Muir, mure, Nagpur, Namur, obscure, parkour, photogravure, plat du jour, Pompadour, procure, pure, rotogravure, Ruhr, Saussure, secure, simon-pure, spoor, Stour, sure, tour, Tours, velour, Yom Kippur, you're
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: im¦ma|ture
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.