Definición de immeasurable en inglés:
Too large, extensive, or extreme to measure: immeasurable suffering
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The rest of those twenty feet took eons to traverse, and it was immeasurable suffering.
- The war was over, but the cost to ordinary people in human suffering was immeasurable.
- He also showed that it is not immeasurable: we can give a precise mathematical measure to how big it is.
incalculable, inestimable, innumerable, unfathomable, fathomless, indeterminable, measureless, untold;
limitless, boundless, unbounded, unlimited, illimitable, infinite, cosmic, endless, never-ending, interminable, inexhaustible, bottomless;
vast, immense, great, abundant
informal no end of
rare innumerous, unnumberable
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- For the basic ideas characteristic of our ordinary intuitive conception of the infinite - endlessness, unlimitedness, unsurveyability, immeasurability - more properly apply to the entire hierarchy than to anything in it.
- So, in place of the claim of the immeasurability of the affective dimensions of labour, one could point to a growing imperative to get the calculations right.
- It means the sublimity of God, the immeasurability of God's wisdom and the fathomless complexity of God's creative Spirit.
- [as submodifier]: she had been immeasurably kind to himMás ejemplos en oraciones
- However the acquisition has come about, one thing is for certain, it strengthens the club's position immeasurably.
- On the downside he's noticed that the urban infrastructure has decayed immeasurably in recent years.
- We'll take a break, and when we come back, the set will improve immeasurably.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda