- The focus on public perception was timely and uncommonly sensible, leading to immoderate yahooing in certain loungerooms.
- It also contains an alkaloid called arecoline, which can usually due to excessive or immoderate use over a long period of time produce squamous cell carcinoma of the mouth, a form of skin cancer.
- Remember the cause of this is blocking the qi of the spleen and stomach as a result of excessively cold or hot food and drink and immoderate and irregular eating habits.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The cumulative gain on capital over that time, with quite a respectable long term growth rate, particularly accelerated over recent centuries, has made me altogether immoderately rich.
- When she talked, she spoke in husky tones and larded her remarks with double-entendres, and when I talked, she hung on my words and laughed immoderately at the faintest suggestion of wit in my remarks.
- It was a moderately brave act of which I remain immoderately proud, as a just and deeply felt tribute to a truly great player.
Late Middle English: from Latin immoderatus, from in- 'not' + moderatus 'reduced, controlled' (past participle of moderare).
Palabras que riman con immoderatemoderate
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: im¦mod¦er|ate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.