Definición de immoral en inglés:
Not conforming to accepted standards of morality: unseemly and immoral behaviour
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Still, is it unethical or immoral to bring an extinct species back from the dead?
- Considered by most to be depraved and immoral, you are obsessed with sex.
- Sometimes we have to take the law into our own hands to expose the bases' illegal and immoral activities.
unethical, bad, morally wrong, wrongful, wicked, evil, unprincipled, unscrupulous, dishonourable, dishonest, unconscionable, iniquitous, disreputable, fraudulent, corrupt, depraved, vile, villainous, nefarious, base, unfair, underhand, devious;
sinful, impure, unchaste, unvirtuous, shameless, degenerate, debauched, abandoned, dissolute, reprobate, perverted, indecent, lewd, licentious, wanton, bawdy, lustful, promiscuous, whorish
informal shady, low-down
British informal dodgy, crooked, not cricket
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Some define it using the term ‘murder,’ which generally means kill immorally or illegally; others define it using the term ‘kill,’ which doesn't carry that meaning.
- Most of us think of ourselves as moral people who try to do our best with our small failing (for a cigarette, or a beer), but few of us ever ponder to think that we may be prompting business to act immorally and unethically, if not illegally.
- I think the council have acted totally negligently and immorally throughout this whole upset.
Palabras que riman con immoralamoral, Balmoral, coral, laurel, moral, quarrel, sorel, sorrel
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda