sustantivo (plural igual)
- A graceful antelope often seen in large herds in open woodland in southern and East Africa.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Aepyceros melampus, family Bovidae
- The 14 species of the game include giraffes, zebras, sables, kudus, elands, impalas, pukus, waterbucks, reedbucks, siatoongas, bushbucks, common buickers and graycebucks.
- That's why numerous African animals - giraffes, zebras, elands, impalas and gazelles - were brought over from Kenya and plopped on Calauit, an island in the south formerly populated solely by aboriginal tribal people.
- To get to class, students travel a path known as the Warthog Trot, a winding trail through the bush that's also used by giraffes, kudu, wildebeests, and impalas.
late 19th century: from Zulu impala.
Más definiciones de impalaDefinición de impala en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.