Definición de impart en inglés:
- Good communication requires the ability both to listen and to impart relevant information.
- Her face sets like quick-drying cement and she imparts information strictly on a need-to-know basis.
- The ready reckoner also imparts information on basic car care, safe repairing and various types of accessories.
- As for wine, oak not only imparts some specific qualities as extractable substances, it also allows slow oxygenation of the spirit.
- Hats, of course, were a key element in defining a fisherperson's on-stream image, imparting a quality of costumed playacting to the sport of fly-fishing.
- Yet the very triumph of these principles imparted a rancorous quality to public life, as the wealthy pastoral and professional elite fought to hold on to their advantages.
part from Old English:
This is from Latin pars, part- ‘part’, the same Latin source that gave us depart (Middle English); particle (Late Middle English); particular (Late Middle English) ‘small part’ with the sense ‘attentive to detail’ developing E17th; participate ‘take part in’ (early 16th century); partisan (mid 16th century) ‘one who takes the part of’; partition (Late Middle English) ‘something that divides into parts’; and party (Middle English). This last was originally used in the sense of a political party, and only developed the social gathering sense in the early 18th century. Latin a parte ‘at the side’ gives us apart (Late Middle English), and via French, apartment (mid 17th century), while Latin impartare ‘give a share of’ gives us impart (Late Middle English) and impartial (late 16th century).
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I'm going down expecting to get some impartation that is going to set me on my course for the next couple of years.
- However, I often receive information in what feels like physical impartation: the revelation is ‘downloaded’ into my chest area.
- As far as actual resources for reading yourself, I'm afraid I can't recommend many: this is because most of my beliefs were shaped through being very questioning, impartation from the community, and learning through experience.
Palabras que riman con impartapart, apparat, art, baht, Bart, Barthes, cart, carte, chart, clart, dart, Eilat, fart, ghat, Gujarat, Gujrat, hart, Harte, heart, heart-to-heart, Jat, kart, kyat, Maat, Mansart, mart, outsmart, part, quarte, salat, savate, Scart, smart, start, tart, zakat
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.