Definición de imperfective en inglés:
Relating to or denoting an aspect of verbs in Slavic languages that expresses action without reference to its completion. The opposite of perfective.
- Different kinds of complements and modifiers can often coerce a perfective or an imperfective reading.
- For example, Diyari and Dhirari - two Australian languages utilize different sets of markers for implicated clauses, imperfective relative clauses and perfective relative clauses, as the following table shows.
- Particularly puzzling can be perfective verbs in the imperfect and imperfective ones in the aorist.
sustantivo(the imperfective) Volver al principio
The imperfective aspect.
- In the Slavonic languages, the perfective and imperfective are signalled by inflections on the verb, the perfective denoting the completion of the activity and the imperfective its non-completion.
- Much of complexity in the use of tense and aspect in English derives from the fact that the categories of perfective and imperfective allow a number of subcategories.
- The perfective aspect is usually formed from the imperfective either by prefixation or by suffixation.
Definición de imperfective en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary