1Not perforated, in particular:
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It further subdivides extraxial plates into two types, perforate and imperforate.
- Totally imperforate, the wall is clad in grey granite into which are incised examples of all the world's written communications from runes to barcodes, renaissance scripts to Braille.
- The building is enclosed by imperforate walls, a favourite device of Moneo's that reinterprets the traditional form of the Spanish alcazar.
1.1 Anatomy & Zoology Lacking the normal opening: unicellular spores of these parasites have an imperforate wall
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In typical Level 3 geometries, the shell was tightly coiled, with an imperforate umbilicus.
- The most common associated conditions include Hirschsprung's disease and imperforate anus.
- In the former, they are embedded within perforate extraxial skeleton, whereas in the latter, they separate imperforate from perforate extraxial regions.
Palabras que riman con imperforateperforate
Definición de imperforate en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda