A contagious bacterial skin infection forming pustules and yellow crusty sores: the children all have impetigo
- This disease is caused by the bacteria Streptococcus pyogenes or S. aureus
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Common skin infections include cellulitis, erysipelas, impetigo, folliculitis, and furuncles and carbuncles.
- Those ailments included scabies, a parasitic skin infection, and impetigo, a bacterial infection linked to poor sanitation.
- Excessive scratching can cause a bacterial infection such as impetigo, which may make symptoms worse.
late Middle English: from Latin, from impetere 'to assail, attack'.
Definición de impetigo en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.