Definición de implied en inglés:
Suggested but not directly expressed; implicit: she was aware of his implied criticism
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Miles was prepared to tell her exactly what had happened, from the grabbing to the implied threats.
- The implied audience for the work is those actively concerned with the daily worship of the Church.
- It is also, for all its implied and hoped-for universality, a deeply American work.
- Example sentences
- I would therefore hold that any common law power of detention which a hospital authority might otherwise have possessed has been impliedly removed.
- A local authority, although democratically elected and representative of the area, is not a sovereign body and can only do such things as are expressly or impliedly authorised by Parliament.
- A payment may be made on such terms that it has been agreed, expressly or impliedly, by the recipient that, if it shall prove not to have been due, it will be repaid by him.