Failing to possess or display prudence; unwise: it was impolitic to pay the slightest tribute to the enemy
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He says what he thinks and does what he thinks will work; his plain and sometimes impolitic speaking does him good with voters.
- But it would be impolitic to blame the government which, the Post reminds us, has spent billions of dollars on urban renewal.
- Then he did something audacious, if not outright impolitic.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- They are what some people might impoliticly refer to as throwaway kids, teen-agers who skate along the margins of mainstream society.
- The upgrades range from a predictive computer program that military techies impoliticly term ‘Bug Splat’ to greater use of ‘smart’ weaponry.
- Insisting that he sought justice, he impoliticly tried to reopen the case.
Palabras que riman con impoliticpolitic
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: im|pol¦it¦ic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda