- Failing to possess or display prudence; unwise: it was impolitic to pay the slightest tribute to the enemyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He says what he thinks and does what he thinks will work; his plain and sometimes impolitic speaking does him good with voters.
- But it would be impolitic to blame the government which, the Post reminds us, has spent billions of dollars on urban renewal.
- Then he did something audacious, if not outright impolitic.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They are what some people might impoliticly refer to as throwaway kids, teen-agers who skate along the margins of mainstream society.
- The upgrades range from a predictive computer program that military techies impoliticly term ‘Bug Splat’ to greater use of ‘smart’ weaponry.
- Insisting that he sought justice, he impoliticly tried to reopen the case.