Definición de impolitic en inglés:
Failing to possess or display prudence; unwise: it was impolitic to pay the slightest tribute to the enemy
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He says what he thinks and does what he thinks will work; his plain and sometimes impolitic speaking does him good with voters.
- But it would be impolitic to blame the government which, the Post reminds us, has spent billions of dollars on urban renewal.
- Then he did something audacious, if not outright impolitic.
- Example sentences
- They are what some people might impoliticly refer to as throwaway kids, teen-agers who skate along the margins of mainstream society.
- The upgrades range from a predictive computer program that military techies impoliticly term ‘Bug Splat’ to greater use of ‘smart’ weaponry.
- Insisting that he sought justice, he impoliticly tried to reopen the case.
Words that rhyme with impoliticpolitic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan