Definición de importance en inglés:
The state or fact of being of great significance or value: the importance of a good education an issue of great importance
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I want to write. I want to be able to spend a day doing nothing of any real importance.
- There was no importance placed on the way you look, because that was not the way you were going to get by.
- Most buildings of importance were pulverised and much of the city is still a ruin.
prestige, high rank, status, standing, stature, superiority, mark, fame, renown, greatness, grandness
- 1full of one's own importance
- Having a very high opinion of oneself; self-important: the butler was a gentleman full of his own importanceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He accused local Councillors of not having a clue and being full of their own importance.
- Some were engaging, others pompous, and yet others far too full of their own importance.
- They don't need some literary twit full of his own importance to tell them ‘You're too common to describe the world for yourself; better let me do it for you.’
Palabras que riman con importanceConstance • potence
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda