Definición de imposing en inglés:
Grand and impressive in appearance: an imposing 17th-century manor house
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- From the street, the flats present an imposing, clean-cut modern appearance, with their front-to-back pitched roof, western red cedar cladding and prominent balconies.
- A high domed roof and Ionic-Corinthian pillars give the General Post Office in Kolkata an imposing appearance.
- The two towers on both sides create an imposing impression, beginning from a square base that gradually rounds off at the top.
- imposingly adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- And at an imposingly athletic 6ft 3ins tall, he doesn't have to do much to command the attention of the room.
- These poems evoke outer and inner landscapes that have worn and changed with time but are still imposingly alive.
- Seated in a big chair there was a large man dressed imposingly in what looked like formal military costume.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda