Definición de impregnate en inglés:
- I'm sure there isn't a non-smoker among us who hasn't wretched as they've been engulfed in a plume of smoke from someone walking past, the fumes impregnating their clothes and hair with that familiar stale smell.
- Dr John Harrison, a climate expert from the University of Stirling, says crops will fail before the land is flooded as salt impregnates the soil.
- The smell of urine so deeply impregnated the furnishings and floors of the dayrooms that it seemed ineradicable (not that anyone tried to eradicate it).
- It was just really impregnated with this horrible, horrible atmosphere.
- Rather than receding, the hunger to recall what's passed imbues meaning in everything, animating the inanimate, impregnating empty space, and bending time.
- At 15 she qualified to live by herself under state care, and it was while she was living in a Surrey duplex that she was impregnated.
- Scorning marriage, she drafted a body builder to impregnate her before casting him aside as irrelevant to her new role as liberated mother-artiste.
- Out of work, and desperate for cash, Armstrong receives an offer from his ex-girlfriend, Fatima, that if he impregnates her, she will pay him handsomely.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Nevertheless, the vast majority of servants seem to have escaped impregnation - illegitimacy rates were low, between 2 and 5 per cent.
- Don't be surprised if in your lifetime the majority of your peers will consider you loony (if not irresponsible) for leaving impregnation up to pure chance-that quaint practice of sexual reproduction.
- I mean, it's the time of the month for me that is perfect for impregnation and we haven't used protection,’ she pointed out.
Early 17th century (in the sense 'fill'; earlier ( Middle English) as impregnation): from late Latin impregnat- 'made pregnant', from the verb impregnare.
Palabras que riman con impregnaterabbinate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.