Definición de impressive en inglés:
Evoking admiration through size, quality, or skill; grand, imposing, or awesome: an impressive view of the mountains impressive achievements in science
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What makes her achievement all the more impressive is that she is something of a late starter.
- It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.
- His achievement is all the more impressive given the in limitations of the chosen media.
magnificent, majestic, imposing, splendid, spectacular, grand, august, awe-inspiring, stirring, stunning, breathtaking;
- Example sentences
- All are well written, impressively detailed, and documented with photographic and other evidence.
- However, the prices were still impressively cheap and the food relatively good.
- Even more impressively, he got it approximately two hours after I'd posted the puzzle.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan