- They have also attacked the professor personally by impugning his motives and accusing him of opportunism.
- Now actually look at what we say, rather than impugning our motives.
- I really don't have a problem with the substance of his rejoinder, and I certainly did not mean to impugn his motives in my original post.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I am, therefore, of the clear view that as a matter of English law, if unaffected by international considerations, the justices' decision is not impugnable as a matter of law in this court.
- The plaintiff does not submit that the conduct is impugnable otherwise than under the Ontario Human Rights Act.
Late Middle English (also in the sense 'assault, attack physically'): from Latin impugnare 'assail', from in- 'towards' + pugnare 'fight'.
Palabras que riman con impugnafternoon, attune, autoimmune, baboon, balloon, bassoon, bestrewn, boon, Boone, bridoon, buffoon, Cameroon, Cancún, cardoon, cartoon, Changchun, cocoon, commune, croon, doubloon, dragoon, dune, festoon, galloon, goon, harpoon, hoon, immune, importune, Irgun, jejune, June, Kowloon, lagoon, lampoon, loon, macaroon, maroon, monsoon, moon, Muldoon, noon, oppugn, picayune, platoon, poltroon, pontoon, poon, prune, puccoon, raccoon, Rangoon, ratoon, rigadoon, rune, saloon, Saskatoon, Sassoon, Scone, soon, spittoon, spoon, swoon, Troon, tune, tycoon, typhoon, Walloon
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: im¦pugn
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.