- Crucial facts are elided and fictitious positions are imputed to his opponents.
- The father's views, the article properly noted, cannot simply be imputed to the son.
- ‘When those connections are made in this campaign and are imputed to this president, it's going to be a very bad thing for the president,’ he said.
- In a nutshell, the issue was whether God's righteousness is imputed (thus the Lutherans) or imparted (thus Rome).
- Thus, in the immediate context Paul is teaching that God imputes righteousness by faith in Christ apart from works.
- The central point of God saving the ungodly is that He does so by imputing the righteousness of Christ to the one who believes.
- He then considered the situation wherein workers impute no value to the insurance and demand for the industry's product is inelastic.
- Consumers would make their own judgments and the resulting demand would impute value to these warranties.
- Now, the fair value of the option will be imputed at the time of issue and amortized as an expense in the profit and loss account over the vesting period.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Proposing to amend the Dallas Charter and accompanying Norms, Dr. Grisez makes a distinction based on the 1983 Code of Canon Law between acts that are and are not ‘gravely imputable.’
- Whether the matters complained of are imputable to the country and give rise to State responsibility are thus questions which fall to be determined by the Court at the merits phase.
- In the preceding chapter we have discussed, among other things, those classes of excuses where the lack of mens rea derives from the agent lacking individual autonomy and consequently being not imputable.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, it may be that her testimony amounts to casting imputations against the prosecution witnesses.
- The unspoken presumption is that the majority can be cowed into silence forever with accusations of racism and imputations of guilt, and because sophisticated opinion is uniform on the subject.
- So, providing that any appeals are not instituted or disposed of, we can then file an amended statement of claim with such further imputations as we care to rely upon.
Late Middle English: from Old French imputer, from Latin imputare 'enter in the account', from in- 'in, towards' + putare 'reckon'.
Palabras que riman con imputeacute, argute, astute, beaut, Beirut, boot, bruit, brut, brute, Bute, butte, Canute, cheroot, chute, commute, compute, confute, coot, cute, depute, dilute, dispute, flute, galoot, hoot, jute, loot, lute, minute, moot, newt, outshoot, permute, pollute, pursuit, recruit, refute, repute, route, salute, Salyut, scoot, shoot, Shute, sloot, snoot, subacute, suit, telecommute, Tonton Macoute, toot, transmute, undershoot, uproot, Ute, volute
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: im¦pute
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.