adjetivo & adverbio
- In a country rather than operating from outside: [as adverb]: selection for the posts takes place in London, or occasionally in-countryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The drain in skilled personnel is not a recent phenomenon; the brain drain has been the most obvious and cheap method to get workers from outside to meet the in-country demand.
- Typically the station operates out of an in-country US installation, with or without the knowledge of the host country.
- One of the chief challenges for Shanghai's bid for regional HQ status is China's relatively tough regulations on in-country holding companies.
Más definiciones de in-countryDefinición de in-country en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.