- In actual fact (used to contrast a false idea of what is true or possible with one that is more accurate): she had believed she could control these feelings, but in reality that was not so easyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In fact, in reality, the cottage's location turned out to be even better than that!
- He may be amused by the idea but in reality it would never suit a man with such unabashed ambition.
- While this might appear to be a dispute about a material fact, in reality it is not.
Más definiciones de in realityDefinición de in reality en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.