- In total; as a whole: 10,000 tonnes in aggregateMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The rich are probably getting richer but the poor are also doing a little better, on the whole and in the aggregate.
- You've got winners and losers - but in aggregate it's a total myth to say the industry is fabulously profitable.
- But, if a company is a legal person, and the knowledge of its officials is its knowledge, can that knowledge be aggregated and, in the aggregate, constitute the mens rea for a crime?
Más definiciones de in the aggregateDefinición de in the aggregate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.