- 1In its true state; in a starkly realistic way: he didn’t much care for nature in the rawMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Those of us who can't or won't brave nature in the raw should never underestimate the power of the local swimming pool, in providing that vital link with our ancestral past.
- For nature in the raw, push inland to the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary.
- I switched off the telly and settled down to what I thought would be half an hour of savage nature in the raw!
Más definiciones de in the rawDefinición de in the raw en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.