adverbio & adjetivo
- In a woman’s uterus; before birth: [as adverb]: this damage may occur in utero [as adjective]: the in utero development of the gastrointestinal tractMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Her first heartbeat, first kick, every in utero move - all broadcast to a network of family and friends.
- Among children who had at some time in their lives smoked daily for a month or more, those exposed in utero to a mother's pack-a-day smoking had double the odds of progressing to addiction.
- Manipulating the in utero environment may alter the onset of cancers that appear later in the lives of mammals, according to a new University of Toronto study published in the journal Carcinogenesis.
Más definiciones de in uteroDefinición de in utero en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.