Definición de inappreciable en inglés:
1Too small or insignificant to be valued or perceived: they are few in number and those numbers are inappreciable
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He found that during the 1944-1991 interval the period was constant, but also indicated that there was an inappreciable fluctuation around 1989.
- The production of this power, from the time of establishing the water columns in the mechanical structure termed by the inventor his ‘multiplicator,’ occupied an inappreciable period of time.
- It has been contended, however, by Prof. Helmholtz, that inappreciable as may be its effect within known periods of time, the friction of the tidal wave must be slowly diminishing the Earth's rotatory motion, and must eventually destroy it.
imperceptible, barely perceptible, minute, tiny, minuscule, slight, small, infinitesimal, microscopic, nanoscopic;
insignificant, inconsequential, unimportant, immaterial, negligible, petty, trivial, trifling, minor, paltry, of no account, not worth mentioning, not worth bothering about
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A survey conducted by Binh Duong Daily on April 29 morning showed that provincial rice prices decrease inappreciably over other provinces and cities.
- In all observed cell types, invasion rates varied inappreciably.
Pronunciación: /ˌɪnəˈpriːʃəbli/ /ˌɪnəˈpriːʃɪəbli/adverbio
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda