Another term for unappreciative.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But who cares about the actual writings of an academic who has been proved anonymously to be inappreciative of "the intrinsic demands of the project"?
- You should probably just ignore it and not respond in a way that would come off as inappreciative.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- People don't care about culture, and they are content to let this ship of fools sail blindly towards inappreciation and ignorance.
- Beyond doubt, this inappreciation of him on the part of the public arose chiefly from the two causes to which I have referred.
Definición de inappreciative en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.