verbo[with object] Horticulture
- Graft (a plant) by connecting a growing branch without separating it from its parent stock: this infestation can be countered by inarching a tolerant rootstockMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It is necessary to resort to inarching when the roots as well as the trunk have been girdled.
- Other methods of propagation which are sometimes employed are inarching and shield-budding.
- Some times, the grafting is done by inarching, but the process is cumbersome, expensive and not very satisfactory.
Más definiciones de inarchDefinición de inarch en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.