- 1An electronic folder in which emails received by an individual are held.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The unified messaging server gives the user a single in-box for e-mail, voice mail and fax transmissions.
- Anti-spam filtering outfit Brightmail has released a list of the ten most common spam messages assaulting users' in-boxes this year.
- I have just checked the email in-box into which my messages from the various education forums arrive. I used to be able to keep up with them.
- 1.1North American An in tray.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Since I was buried under a mound of paperwork that looked more like a ‘Jinga’ game then an in-box one of my soldiers, SPC Rivers, went along with the convoy.
- One of the local pharmacists had a Yorkie named Ursa who slept in the in-box on his desk.
- Otherwise, your in-box will become a catch-all tray where things go when you want to postpone making a decision.
verbo[with object] • informal Volver al principio
- Send a private message or an email to (someone, typically another member of a social networking website or Internet message board): I’ll inbox you on Facebook when I get home [with two objects]: could everyone please inbox me their numbers?Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I inboxed him on FB and I told him how I felt.
- Inbox me if you would like more info.
- Feel free to inbox me if you wish to connect via Facebook or Twitter.
Más definiciones de inboxDefinición de inbox en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.