- (Of a move or shot in sport) perfectly judged; extremely accurate: an inch-perfect pass his cross was instant and inch-perfectMás ejemplos en oraciones
- You can run around here and do a half-reasonable lap time, but to be quick you have to be absolutely inch-perfect.
- Lewsey scored the second after a drive from White and an inch-perfect diagonal chip over to the Wasps man on the wing.
- Rather comically, he immediately turns to criticise Bogeland on the poor quality of his inch-perfect 50 yard pass.
Más definiciones de inch-perfectDefinición de inch-perfect en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.