(also incisor tooth)
- A narrow-edged tooth at the front of the mouth, adapted for cutting. In humans there are four incisors in each jaw.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Generally, the front, incisor and canine teeth have one canal, premolars have two canals and the back molar teeth have three.
- During the teenage years, boys and girls get each of their top four incisor teeth filed to a point.
- The molars' purpose is to grind food, and the incisors and canine teeth are used to bite into and tear food.
late 17th century: from medieval Latin, literally 'cutter', from Latin incis- (see incise).
Más definiciones de incisorDefinición de incisor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.