sustantivo[mass noun] Genetics
- The ability of an individual organism to pass on its genes to the next generation, taking into account the shared genes passed on by the organism’s close relatives.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An individual's inclusive fitness depends not only on his own reproductive output but also on that of his helped relatives.
- The theory of inclusive fitness can account for the evolution of selflessness as an adaptive strategy.
- Put another way, genetically altruistic behaviors reduce an individual's inclusive fitness.
Más definiciones de inclusive fitnessDefinición de inclusive fitness en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.