Definición de incontrovertible en inglés:
Not able to be denied or disputed: incontrovertible proof
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you're unlucky, remember the golden rule: in the face of incontrovertible evidence, deny everything.
- I thought I was in a position to provide incontrovertible evidence of whatever transpired.
- That incontrovertible body of evidence should prove conclusively that I have nothing at all to say and, as such, am the most boring writer in Australia.
indisputable, incontestable, undeniable, irrefutable, unassailable, beyond dispute, unquestionable, beyond question, indubitable, not in doubt, beyond doubt, beyond a shadow of a doubt, unarguable, inarguable, undebatable, unanswerable;
unequivocal, unambiguous, unmistakable, certain, sure, definite, definitive, proven, positive, decisive, conclusive, final, ultimate;
clear, clear-cut, straightforward, plain, as plain as a pikestaff, transparent, obvious, manifest, evident, self-evident, staring one in the face, patent, demonstrative, demonstrable, observable, palpable;
uncontroversial, accepted, acknowledged;
marked, pronounced, express, emphatic, categorical, compelling, convincing, clinching, airtight, watertight
- Example sentences
- Instead, there is only apathy, quiet resignation - the man accepts the incontrovertibility of the surreal situation.
- The supposed neutrality and incontrovertibility of scientific doctrine gave both regimes a good part of their intellectual legitimacy.
- In a world where feminism, or postfeminism, is so often reassessed and derided, tennis is a rare oasis of incontrovertibility.
- Example sentences
- No doubt all this is incontrovertibly false, too.
- Refute them incontrovertibly by producing my patent disentangler from your pocket or handbag and proving them wrong.
- We're not incontrovertibly sure about this identification, but since we can't imagine what else the bird can be, we'll take it.