Causing trouble, difficulties, or discomfort: she telephoned frequently, usually at inconvenient times
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These people often cause trouble by creating work that is difficult, inconvenient and disturbing.
- Perhaps so much so that the actual historical evidence is somewhat troublesome and inconvenient.
- This has proved to be both inconvenient and embarrassing to the mayor.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Just days later, on December 12, the coachman was helped into the operating theatre - situated rather inconveniently directly above the hospital's boardroom - to begin his ordeal.
- On Tuesday I had my 2nd exam, at the inconveniently late time of 6pm I may add, in ‘the Crypt’ - the morgue-like underbelly of Paddy's Wigwam.
- Even when walking outside, if you come upon one of those giant swarms of gnats that are always inconveniently right in your path, if you take on the swarm head on, you will suffer nothing more than a head full of gnats.