Definición de incorporate en inglés:
- It was incorporated into the factory's main wastewater treatment scheme.
- When completed, the balls are incorporated into other objects before they are sold, including trophies and lamp stands.
- Nine previously unreported markers were incorporated into the integrated map.
- Fold gently to incorporate ingredients but do not overmix.
- Let sit two minutes, then whisk to melt and incorporate ingredients.
- When this is fully incorporated, carefully fold in the rest.
- The defendant corporation was incorporated under, and subsists under, the laws of Ontario and has its head office in the City of Toronto.
- Typically, the corporate veil is pierced when the company is incorporated for an illegal, fraudulent or improper purpose.
- But, if the company is incorporated abroad, English liquidators' ability to get in and realise the company's foreign assets will be very limited.
- Paul displays a profound understanding both of the incorporate person of Christ and of the church as the Body of Christ, the corporate vessel.
- This training has allowed Kathryn the incorporate body/mind medicine concepts.
corpse from Middle English:
At one time corpses did not have to be dead. Until the early 18th century a corpse (from Latin corpus ‘body’) could be the living body of a person or animal, as in ‘We often see…a fair and beautiful corpse but a foul and ugly mind’ (Thomas Walkington, 1607). You would need to specify ‘a dead corpse’ or some similar expression if you were talking about a dead body. In time, you could simply say ‘a corpse’ and people would assume that you meant a dead person. The p used to be silent and the final e was rare before the 19th century. In fact, corpse and corps (late 16th century), ‘a division of an army’ are basically the same word. Latin corpus has given us several words, among them corporation (Late Middle English), corpulent (Late Middle English) or ‘fat’, corset (Middle English) a ‘little body’, and incorporate (Late Middle English). A corporal (mid 16th century) is in charge of a ‘body’ of troops.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The point of distinction here is a deeper incorporation of the connections inherent in the web of life.
- Our trade agreements are good for incorporations but they're not very good for working people around the world.
- The Government has now changed its policy towards the small company by implying that incorporations have taken place merely to avoid tax.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The names and addresses of its incorporators.
- Most recently she was one of eight incorporators who developed the Nursing Career Center of CT, Inc. which began service in January 2001.
- The eight incorporators of the Nursing Career Center of Connecticut are pleased to announce that the Center was recently incorporated.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.