- Tending to incorporate or include things.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The first two sections of this paper will demonstrate that, far from acting only as social and spatial dividers (both of which they were in a literal sense), choir screens fulfilled a wide variety of incorporative functions.
- There is a sense that this poem is a multi-act opera without one singular or particular narrative, but a magical ‘Bollywood’ production, incorporative, absorptive, dashing.
- The incorporative elements of Victorian liberalism were being jettisoned in British and colonial thinking, replaced by the loose amalgam of ideas sometimes called Social Darwinism.
Más definiciones de incorporativeDefinición de incorporative en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.