- 1The period over which eggs, cells, etc. are incubated.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We found negative effects of blood parasites only during the incubation period: higher probability of clutch desertion or lower hatching success.
- Females were trapped during the last days of the incubation period or just after hatching, whereas males were trapped just after hatching.
- Furthermore, the length of the incubation period may be reduced by embryonic development during the laying period, which also would decrease the exposure time to predators.
- 1.1The period between exposure to an infection and the appearance of the first symptoms: hepatitis B has an incubation period of 30 to 180 daysMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The time between catching the infection and the start of symptoms - the incubation period - is usually about a day.
- Gonococcal urethritis, which is usually symptomatic in men, is especially useful in risk determination because the infection has a short incubation period.
- The disease has a long incubation period and few dementia-related deaths in the US are investigated.
Más definiciones de incubation periodDefinición de incubation period en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.