Definición de incursion en inglés:
An invasion or attack, especially a sudden or brief one: incursions into enemy territory border incursions figurative their successful incursion into the electronic-media market
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- No doubt there are endless combinations of bombing campaigns and military incursions on the Pentagon's drawing board.
- When it became apparent that India was not going to attack, the cross-border incursions quickly rose again.
- Talk of invasions and incursions are rife at the moment and in Westport there is a similar discussion taking place.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- As its name suggests, the Stopwatch mode is time based, with one team attempting to complete a set of incursive mission objectives, while the other defends.
- Like a sysop coping with an online world in which it's always September, he strove to civilize and enlighten the incursive Goths, a barbarous people who held learning in contempt.
- But this is not where the effects have ceased their incursive influence on the lives of those exposed to HUM events.
Palabras que riman con incursionanimadversion, aspersion, assertion, aversion, bioconversion, Cistercian, coercion, conversion, desertion, disconcertion, dispersion, diversion, emersion, excursion, exertion, extroversion, immersion, insertion, interspersion, introversion, Persian, perversion, submersion, subversion, tertian, version
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda