Definición de incurvate en inglés:
Pronunciación: /ˈɪnkəːveɪt /[no object]
Curve inwards: (as adjective incurvated) faintly incurvated and tapered like a preposterous nose
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As for the intracellular end, interestingly, the horn-shaped pathway incurvates so that its exit is located almost to the side of the protein.
- A short stature, ill composed, not very decent, a good large Face, palish Complexion, the Body fleshy or swelling, not very straight, but incurvating somewhat with the Head.
- The leaf petiole incurvates, the lamina swells, the central bud loses its structure and the central inflorescence does not form.
Pronunciación: /ɪnˈkəːvət /Volver al principio
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The results are in general agreement with the previous typological categories defined by Railey in showing a general progression from incurvate, thin specimens to excurvate, thicker forms through time.
- These measurements were recorded because they allowed us to define such attributes as incurvate base, excurvate blade, etc. in a non-subjective manner.
- A rather poorly known species, the incurvate emerald occupies a narrow range from Nova Scotia and New Brunswick west to Wisconsin.
late Middle English (as an adjective): from Latin incurvat- 'bent into a curve', from the verb incurvare.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- And so the two problems relating to a good type of incurvation of a wire element have been solved.
- Penile deformity or incurvation was not seen, and no continuity defects were palpated.
- By gently pressing the string towards the bottom of the fret, it emits sensual variations of tones, as if these incurvations were all centres of pleasure.
Definición de incurvate en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán