Definición de incurvate en inglés:
Pronunciación: /ˈɪnkəːveɪt/[no object]
Curve inwards: (as adjective incurvated) faintly incurvated and tapered like a preposterous nose
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As for the intracellular end, interestingly, the horn-shaped pathway incurvates so that its exit is located almost to the side of the protein.
- A short stature, ill composed, not very decent, a good large Face, palish Complexion, the Body fleshy or swelling, not very straight, but incurvating somewhat with the Head.
- The leaf petiole incurvates, the lamina swells, the central bud loses its structure and the central inflorescence does not form.
Pronunciación: /ɪnˈkəːvət/Volver al principio
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The results are in general agreement with the previous typological categories defined by Railey in showing a general progression from incurvate, thin specimens to excurvate, thicker forms through time.
- These measurements were recorded because they allowed us to define such attributes as incurvate base, excurvate blade, etc. in a non-subjective manner.
- A rather poorly known species, the incurvate emerald occupies a narrow range from Nova Scotia and New Brunswick west to Wisconsin.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- And so the two problems relating to a good type of incurvation of a wire element have been solved.
- Penile deformity or incurvation was not seen, and no continuity defects were palpated.
- By gently pressing the string towards the bottom of the fret, it emits sensual variations of tones, as if these incurvations were all centres of pleasure.
Late Middle English (as an adjective): from Latin incurvat- 'bent into a curve', from the verb incurvare.
Definición de incurvate en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda