- A determiner (a and an in English) that introduces a noun phrase and implies that the thing referred to is non-specific (as in she bought me a book; government is an art; he went to a public school). Typically, the indefinite article is used to introduce new concepts into a discourse. Compare with definite article.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The use of the indefinite article with predicate nouns is to some extent an idiosyncratic feature of English.
- It seems to me that the argument requires not only reading ‘or’ in a particular way but substituting the definite article for the indefinite article.
- There may be a difference between the definite article and the indefinite article, and there are different views on capital letters, I suppose.
Más definiciones de indefinite articleDefinición de indefinite article en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.