- A pronoun that does not refer to any person, amount, or thing in particular, e.g. anything, something, anyone, everyone.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And there is an irritating mannerism, in which he uses the feminine personal pronoun in place of the indefinite pronoun, that gradually wore on my nerves.
- An indefinite pronoun is a word that replaces a noun but does not refer to a specific person, place, or thing.
- Some indefinite pronouns always take a plural verb, which means that the verb is conjugated for a plural subject.
Más definiciones de indefinite pronounDefinición de indefinite pronoun en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.