- 1Not able to be proved or demonstrated.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Recognizing the indemonstrable is a necessary precursor to understanding the nature of a parable.
- They claim the bench of science as judge, yet make indemonstrable statements of faith (the god of Chance).
- You beg the question by merely reasserting that God's existence is indemonstrable.
- 1.1 Philosophy (Of a truth) axiomatic and hence unprovable.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Part of the issue rests on the requirement that first principles, which assert primary, indemonstrable attributes of their subjects, be necessary truths.
- Dedekind regards this principle as being essentially indemonstrable; he ascribes to it, rather, the status of an axiom ‘by which we attribute to the line its continuity, by which we think continuity into the line.’
- So the real, indemonstrable axioms are identical propositions.
Más definiciones de indemonstrableDefinición de indemonstrable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.