- 1Not able to be definitely ascertained, calculated, or identified: a woman of indeterminable ageMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A girl of indeterminable age stood behind her, a grin on her face.
- Clean shaven and bald, save for a jet black goatee upon his chin, his age was nearly indeterminable.
- Cal's new doctor was a tall Indian of indeterminable age, anywhere from late twenties to equally late forties.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, in reality nature is indeterminably more powerful than we are, and she will have the last laugh.
- At some indeterminably distant point, a band of dark cloud hovers, apparently held between twin fingers of ice and sky.
- This has been an indeterminably long week of waiting.
late 15th century (in the sense 'unable to be limited'): from late Latin indeterminabilis, from in- 'not' + determinabilis (see determinable).
Más definiciones de indeterminableDefinición de indeterminable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.