- The first identified case in a group of related cases of a particular communicable or heritable disease.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All participating subjects gave written, informed consent and were interviewed about exposure to the index case and BCG vaccination status.
- The numbers are large because we were unable to identify the index case.
- Public health departments aren't likely to be the ones diagnosing and identifying an index case of smallpox.
Más definiciones de index caseDefinición de index case en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.