Definición de index-linked en inglés:
Adjusted according to the value of a retail price index: an index-linked pension
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I have a state pension but my husband has an index-linked pension.
- Public-sector pension payments are index-linked, so they will rise in line with inflation.
- Maybe we won't have to work till we drop to pay all those index-linked public sector pensions.
- Example sentences
- But she said the establishment of a regulator would have to be combined with index-linking the licence fee.
- Assuming no growth in the value of the fund over the 18 years, the total value of all contributions (let's not complicate things yet by index-linking them) would be €10,800.
- It includes provisions which are not found in normal private sector occupational pension schemes, of which full index-linking of pensions is only one.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan