Adjusted according to the value of a retail price index: an index-linked pension
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I have a state pension but my husband has an index-linked pension.
- Public-sector pension payments are index-linked, so they will rise in line with inflation.
- Maybe we won't have to work till we drop to pay all those index-linked public sector pensions.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But she said the establishment of a regulator would have to be combined with index-linking the licence fee.
- Assuming no growth in the value of the fund over the 18 years, the total value of all contributions (let's not complicate things yet by index-linking them) would be €10,800.
- It includes provisions which are not found in normal private sector occupational pension schemes, of which full index-linking of pensions is only one.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: index-linked
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda