The belief that differences of religious belief are of no importance.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Thus, when he protests that his pluralism is to be sharply distinguished from relativism and indifferentism (as he repeatedly does), he is only partly right.
- Therefore, they resisted what they perceived as American extremes of rationalism and indifferentism, precisely as did their Protestant and Catholic colleagues.
- What all the authors agree on is that a deep encounter with another faith tradition does not result in what some nervous people fear: indifferentism or relativism.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Secondly, Nietzsche complains, the indifferentists are too detached, not excited enough.
- Again, it betrays something of a complacent or indifferentist attitude toward modern life.
- It is unfortunately true, we must admit it, not seldom has pantheism made men into indifferentists.
Definición de indifferentism en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.