Definición de indigestion en inglés:
Pain or discomfort in the stomach associated with difficulty in digesting food: you know crisps give me indigestion
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Occasionally these drugs have side-effects such as indigestion and muscle pains.
- Peptic ulcers can cause symptoms of indigestion, including pain, which may be severe.
- Other problems you may experience after stomach surgery are diarrhoea, indigestion and vomiting in the mornings.
- Example sentences
- How does indigestive food leave the body?
- In general, the patients present indigestive complaints in variable degrees after any operation because of metabolic and physiological disturbances.
- Rooibos aids in the relief of stomach and indigestive problems like nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach ulcers and constipation.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan