Having, showing, or proceeding from too great a readiness to reveal things that should remain private or secret: they have been embarrassed by indiscreet friends
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Unless he is unhinged, no politician in a modern democracy reveals any indiscreet biases in public.
- Giving an after dinner speech to, of all things, a public school old boys' soccer club he was arrogantly indiscreet, revealing numerous confidential FA matters.
- I asked her if that was what she had meant by private, but not indiscreet.
imprudent, impolitic, unwise, injudicious, incautious, irresponsible; ill-judged, ill-advised, misguided; ill-considered, careless, rash, unwary, hasty, reckless, precipitate, impulsive, foolhardy, foolish, short-sighted; undiplomatic, indelicate, tactless, insensitive; inexpedient, untimely, infelicitous
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Last summer I noticed some neighbours eyeing my backyard property most indiscreetly.
- Their liaison takes place, strangely and indiscreetly, on a bed in a vast open gallery.
- ‘Well, Juliet's party was successful, as per usual,’ Hannah said, propping an elbow on the table, indiscreetly rolling her eyes.