- 1Slightly unwell: my mother is indisposedMás ejemplos en oraciones
ill, unwell, sick, on the sick list, infirm, poorly, ailing, not (very) well, not oneself, not in good shape, out of sorts, not up to par, under/below par; in bed, bedridden, confined to bed, laid up, out of commission, out of action; British off, off colour; French hors de combat• informal under the weather
- Fearless Leader is apparently still indisposed and couldn't make it to the studio to deliver his big patriotic speech.
- Here, let me just wake him up… he's mildly indisposed right now, can I take a message?
- The year 1965 was a watershed: she replaced the indisposed Marilyn Horne in a Carnegie Hall performance of Donizetti's Lucrezia Borgia.
- 2Averse; unwilling: [with infinitive]: the potential audience seemed indisposed to attendMás ejemplos en oraciones
- When the council speaker should be indisposed to execute whose duties, the vice speaker shall act on whose behalf.
- Whilst not being a trend setter, I am not indisposed to being trendy.
- This is a benign rather than sinister story, and I know that some may be indisposed to accept it.